We take your contact preferences seriously and committed to safeguarding your privacy. Please note, we do not target goods or services to the EU, or knowingly collect personally identifying data from EU residents who visit this website.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 18 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – The owner of this website, its agent(s), contractor(s), employees, and other entities involved in operating and/or managing this website.
Data Protection Principles
We strive to follow the following data protection principles to the best of our ability:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds as far as we are aware at the time that these terms were written. We strive to consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- We do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address and/or other information that is necessary to deliver you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. This data may have been provided to us online or off-line. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
- monitor the functioning and/or usage of our website
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to prepare a quote or proposal to provide goods or services to you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
- to attempt to collect debts;
- for other purposes related to contractual obligations.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
- to develop new services and/or products;
- for market research or other research purposes
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar to or the same as your purchasing history, browsing behavior on this or other sites, or expressed preferences to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to display advertising on our site that is as relevant to your preferences and interests as possible;
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
- to notify you of site changes, updates, new content, etc.
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will strive to use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes, our own records retention policies and/or other obligations deriving from law.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
Who else can access your Personal Data
Personal Data about you may in some cases be provided to our trusted partners in order to either make it possible to provide goods or services to you or to enhance your customer experience. We only work with Processing partners who attest that they are able to ensure a reasonable level of protection to your Personal Data. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We may use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. Our website is monitored for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure the security of personal data stored on our office systems. All devices where your data may be used or stored are password-protected. Off-site, all your personal data is stored on secured servers and is password protected. Off-site backups are also encrypted and password protected. However, when you fill out online forms, please note that your information may be submitted via unencrypted email, which is not considered to be secure in transit.
Due to the interconnected nature of the Internet, we cannot completely guarantee the security of information stored or transmitted by Internet-enabled devices. However, we will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur. We will also notify you in the event of a confirmed breach of personally identifying data.
If you have shared personally identifying data in the course of creating an account on this site, please note that you have the obligation of safeguarding your username and password. We are not responsible for any loss or accessing of your data by unauthorized persons due to negligence on your part.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information every time you visit the website.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
The owner/operator of this website is Marketing Gold, Inc. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will be happy to assist you.
This page was last updated May 24, 2018.