Kathleen Hanover – Copywriter Resume
Senior Copywriter • Copywriting Trainer
Attract and convert your best customers, clients and donors The Go-Giver Way™, with compelling copy that gets results.
- 3-D “Bumpy” Mail Campaign Copywriting and Concepts
- Integrated Direct Marketing Copywriting and Concepts
- Fundraising Appeals
- Radio Spots
- Landing Pages
- Sales Funnels
- Email Sequences
- Public Relations Copywriting
- Journalistic Writing
- Grant Writing
Selected Copywriting, Marketing and Public Relations Achievements
- Achieved double-digit response rates and earned multiple marketing awards across many industries with B2B and B2C copywriting and campaign concepts.
- Trained hundreds of beginning, intermediate and advanced students in marketing copywriting at seminars throughout the U.S.
- Researched, conducted customer interviews, and wrote dozens of corporate case histories and success stories.
- Authored press releases and feature stories that were published in national and regional magazines, daily metropolitan newspapers, and numerous weekly community newspapers in the U.S. and Canada.
- Contributed writing, editing, public relations, branding and/or creative strategy and expertise to hundreds of successful direct response campaigns, news releases, press kits, sponsorship proposals, fundraising campaigns, corporate collateral pieces, print advertisements, e-mail campaigns, video and public speaking scripts, websites and more.
- Wrote over a dozen grant and sponsorship applications, 100% of which were successful.
Selected Professional Experience
- Go-Giver Certified Speaker, Go-Givers International 2015 – present
- Copywriting Workshop Seminar Trainer, National Seminars Training 2014
- Freelance Copywriter & Public Relations Expert 2006 – present
- Freelance Journalist 1990 – present
- Board Member, Dayton/Miami Valley Chapter, Public Relations Society of America 2004 – 2008
- Public Relations Manager/Lead Copywriter, B/R/C Marketing, Inc. 2000 – 2006
- Director of Marketing & Communications, American Heart Association 1999 – 2000
- Continuing education in copywriting, marketing, public relations, and development/fundraising
- Heroic Public Speaking, HPS Live professional speaker training workshop, 2016
- Go-Givers International Speaker Certification Training, 2015
- Go-Givers International Entrepreneurs Academy, 2015
- Sandler Training Presidents Club consultative sales training, 2009 – 2013
- Hypnosis Practitioner Training Institute, hypnotherapy, psychology, critical thinking, 2012
- Hondros College, real estate licensure training, 1996
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Wright State University Department of Theater Arts, cum laude, 1988