“Kathleen is a true professional. If you are looking for a great business consultant for your start up business or for a new infusion of ideas for your marketing plan, you want to hire Kathleen.”Happy Client
Dramatically better marketing & PR results.
A lot of marketing and public relations consultants try to be all things to all people. Let me be straight with you: you’re not for everybody, and neither are we.
My team and I tend to get best results for clients in these four general categories. Naturally, if you don’t fall into one of these buckets, we’ll still be glad to chat about your needs, but please don’t take it personally if we refer you elsewhere. We only want what’s best for you, and sometimes that’s not us.
Schedule a confidential chat.
It’s easy to discover if we’re a good fit.
Does your professional organization, non-profit or club need a compelling, relevant speaker or trainer for your event? Kathleen can help your audience put the Five Laws of Stratospheric Success to work for them. The Five Laws are:
- The Law of Value
- The Law of Compensation
- The Law of Influence
- The Law of Authenticity
- The Law of Receptivity
Even marketing agencies and corporate marketing departments need help sometimes. We may be a good fit for consulting or outsourcing if…
- You find yourself falling back into old habits.
- You’ve got writer’s block or you’re out of fresh ideas.
- You need a second opinion before the client sees it.
- You need temporary help on a big project.
Startup companies get help clarifying their message, unique selling proposition and target audiences, and add value with strong, focused branding. We might be a good fit if…
- You can’t articulate your best benefits for your audience
- You don’t know the best way to position yourself against competitors
- You need professional marketing collateral that helps you look established and credible
Small Business Owners
Savvy entrepreneurs recapture more hours in the day when you outsource marketing and PR so you can focus on core tasks.
We help small business owners who…
- Don’t have time to do their own marketing
- Don’t have specialized marketing knowledge
- Haven’t achieved the results they need doing it themselves
- Need an outside, objective viewpoint